WHAT IS COSMETIC TATTOOING AND FEATHER-TOUCH BROWS?
• Cosmetic Tattooing is also referred to as semi-permanent makeup or micropigmentation. The process gently implants pigment into the dermal layer of the skin using a disposable, sterile and tiny hand tool. Resulting in natural, lifelike strokes and achieving a new and improved shape to perfectly suit your face.
HOW LONG DOES COSMETIC TATTOOING LAST?
• Cosmetic tattoo treatments are considered a semi-permanent procedure. Lasting anywhere from 1-2 years depending on your skin type, lifestyle, products used on your skin and how you take care of your Cosmetic Tattooing. Lighter colours will fade faster and factors such as sun exposure. We recommend that clients come in annually for a colour refresh to keep your brows looking their best.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
• Please allow 2-2.5 hours for your first appointment, during this visit we do a full consultation to discuss your desired outcome, colour match, shape and design.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED?
• A minimum of two treatments is usually required 6-12 weeks apart. Sometimes only one treatment is sufficient; however, the touch up is included in the initial price and must be done within 12 weeks of the first visit. At your touch up we access the retention and colour and make any adjustments needed. Everyone’s healing is different and happens at different rates, some clients love the colour they heal to being lighter, and some prefer to go darker and or bolder or my personal favourite FLUFFIER!
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO GET TATTOOED?
• You must be 18 years or older
CAN I GET TATTOED IF I AM PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING?
• As a precaution we do not preform Cosmetic Tattooing on pregnant or lactating women.
• Pregnant/breast feeding, Cancer, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Blood Thinners, on Roaccutane (must be off this medication for at least 12 months) or a history of keloid scars.
CAN I GET TATTOOED IF I USE RETINOL?
• You must stop using retinol two weeks prior to your Cosmetic Tattoo procedure and two weeks after
BOTOX AND DERMAL FILLERS
• You can get Botox either two weeks prior to your brows, or two weeks after. For Lips a minimum of four weeks before, and four weeks after your appointment.
CAN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT IF I ALREADY HAVE COSMETIC TATTOING?
• ABSOUTELY! All we require is a VERY clear photo image of your previous tattoo so we can recommend the best course of action to give you the best results possible!
HOW WILL I LOOK AFTER THE PROCEDURE?
• Your Cosmetic Tattooing will appear darker, bolder and sharper for the first few days. This will settle and lighten during the healing process. You will be emailed aftercare instructions or find them in detail under aftercare.
WHAT LIFESTYLE FACTORS CAN AFFECT MY COSMETIC TATTOO?
• Lighter colours such as blonde will fade faster than a dark brown pigment
• Blood-Thinning medications such as alcohol, coffee and other medications should be avoided to ensure you get the best results.
• Sun exposure will lighten the pigment over time and tanning beds
• Low Iron and thyroid medication
• Smoking can cause the colour to fade faster
• Bleeding during the treatment will reduce the amount of pigment that will absorb
• Active ingredients such as AHA’s and Glycolic can fade the pigment; it is advised to avoid using those through the treated area.
CAN I BRING A FRIEND/FAMILY MEMBER OR CHILD WITH ME TO MY APPOINTMENT?
• Unfortunately, due to health and safety regulations, we cannot accommodate anyone under 18 years old. If you like you may friend one person with you, however, our studio is quite small, and it can take a couple of hours.
IS A DEPOSIT REQUIRED?
• There is a $100 NON refundable deposit required to secure your booking, this comes off your treatment on the day.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
• Bookings can be made via the website, please refer to the booking page for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE BOOKING POLICY’S PRIOR TO BOOKING A APPOINTMENT WITH US.
• We do our best to provide you with amazing Cosmetic Tattooing and quality service; there are many factors that can result in a less desired outcome as each individual retains pigment different and results vary from person to person.
• NO guarantee can be made, and an additional session may be needed (refer to prices page). Some factors can affect the healing that is out of our control such as (how you retain pigment, skin type and how you care for your new tattoo)
• No refunds will be given for varied results
• Rates are subject to change at any time and touch up rates are for existing clients only.
• Your first touch up is included in the price and recommended 6-12 weeks following your initial treatment. The touch-up visit is recommended for the best results, and it is essential you book this appointment and have the touch up within the 12 weeks. If you book outside this time frame, additional refresher appointments will be charged.
• We require a minimum of 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule your appointment, if you choose to cancel your appointment you will automatically forfeit your deposit.
• We accept EFT, Direct Deposit or Cash (Cash is preferred)
*** Please note prices are subject to change.